Search results | Browntown Gaming

Search results

1. maka

JB Rules Suggestions/Updates.

I think the game terms section Richi wrote up has a pretty good explanation on a lot of this stuff, and it's accessible in the F1 Menu along with the rules. There are some thing I want to cop. Good point, I'll edit to clarify. Might be useful in the term guide but I feel like that and...
  2. maka

Denied Shmethan's (Bad) Jailbreak Mod App

You had a really rough start on this community, IMO. I'll give you this: you're getting a lot better conduct wise. The Shmethan today is much improved over the shmethan a month ago. For now though, I want you to keep working on bettering yourself and being a positive influence in the...
  3. maka

Suggestion for Warden Criticism

I see where all of you are coming from, Warden is a really intense role and usually no matter what you do you always have one guy getting salty at you. With that being said, an entire rule strictly forbidding criticism of the warden is a little intense. If you feel things cross the line I...
  4. maka

Denied Jakes JB Staff app

Love you Jake, but IIRC you had some TTT bans relatively recently and also have some negative habits that I don't think would be super appropriate for a mod (i.e. calling people Jews constantly). I haven't been the most active on TTT the past few months so you might have improved on that stuff...
  5. maka

Accepted Max's Jailbreak Staff App!

Another long time BTG member with Jailbreak experience! No one has brought any issues up and you seem pretty chill in the discord so I'll accept this. Also love the Kendrick signature, great taste in music my dude.
  6. maka

Accepted Staff on Jailbreak

Transfer accepted!
  7. maka

Jailbreak Jailbreak Rules

Global Community Guidelines All BT Servers and official Communication outlets are subject to our Global Community Guidelines Click here for the Global Community Guidelines General Rules Don't be toxic. Do not use homophobic/racial slurs. Don't spam either mic/chat. Try not to spam more than...
  8. maka

Accepted Nelluc9 - Staff Application for Jailbreak

Long time player who I've never seen have a problem and has past jailbreak experience! Accepted!
  9. maka

What Are You Currently Listening To?

One of the catchiest songs ever
  10. maka

Bring Back Clientside Hitreg

You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Right back to client-side hitreg
  11. maka

so many dislikes in my activity feed nowadays. how about we get some likes for our troops? am...

so many dislikes in my activity feed nowadays. how about we get some likes for our troops? am i right?
  12. maka

Hit Registration Lately?

13. maka

Jereoid broke my grandmothers pelvis :(

Jereoid broke my grandmothers pelvis :(
  14. maka

Warning

rest in peace to the Micheal Jordan of sonic games 🙏
  15. maka

Ooooh Giants are cool. How's that quarterback? If he's bad you guys should lose out and get...

Ooooh Giants are cool. How's that quarterback? If he's bad you guys should lose out and get the long haired clemson guy,
  16. maka

You're a jets fan right? Fire gase already lmao. Im a huge packers fan was feeling really good...

You're a jets fan right? Fire gase already lmao. Im a huge packers fan was feeling really good until yesterday
  17. maka

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Shoutout to The Boys for showing me this pretty great French rap
  18. maka

Staff Transparency

Although you cited your sources, you did not do it in APA format. Due to this, I will have to doc your paper 10 points. Feel free to reference this site in the future when you cite papers.
  19. maka

Microsoft and Bethesda

Microsoft Games under Phil Spencer has been very well run and I'd expect them to give Zenimax/Bethesda a good amount of artistic freedom seeing as they were already printing money before being bought. What really interests me is if those game will be on the PS5. I know Todd Howard put out some...
  20. maka

Sports

Looks like unless the Mavs make a crazy comeback the suns are gonna go 8-0 but also looks like the grizz are gonna beat the bucks. @Patrick I'm counting on your boys to take down Dame ya'll can do it