Bring Back Clientside Hitreg

Arbee

Oct 16, 2020
This is from yesterday. It was never this bad, Nico was also online at the time and he experienced issues.

Also... "oooh boy im the detective"

Reactions: TheShmethan

Hjarkan

Oct 13, 2020
I wonder if the last clip is the skins fault, imean he is abit more hunchbackd then the normal skin, or just the normal shitter hitreg.? Ill say it a healthy mix of both

Stoked

Sep 28, 2020
I have to say that I haven't noticed a change in reg with clientside taken off (although I generally have low ping) so I'm in favor of bringing it back. It obviously had no effect on why the reg is so bad lately.

Reactions: TheShmethan

nico

Letting everybody into the T room
Donator
Game Staff
Jul 17, 2020
South Carolina
I think we should remove hitreg entirely and do an honor based system where you count how many times you get hit and die when hit a reasonable amount. The benefits would be a drop off of mass rdm to 0 as well as rdm being eliminated in its entirety. It would be like a nerf gun fight and everybody would love it.

Cameron

🏆 Participation Trophy Recipient
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
Pennsylvania, United States
playbtg.com
I think we should remove hitreg entirely and do an honor based system where you count how many times you get hit and die when hit a reasonable amount. The benefits would be a drop off of mass rdm to 0 as well as rdm being eliminated in its entirety. It would be like a nerf gun fight and everybody would love it.
Exactly! Just like airsoft/nerf you just shout out "Hit!" and lay down on the ground.

"Mods" will be renamed to "Refs" to support this.