BTG Former Staff Tierlist made by natespin, Tyber and lunavis

• A NOTICE REGARDING TIER LISTS:

Please note that all tier lists (especially those made by Tyber) are heavily biased (many on flawed logic) and should not be taken as official or the community's stance on the rankings.

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
This is the Tierlist of all the people holding Former Staff on the Discord server from. If there's anyone I forgot please tell me below.

This is all based on the following traits:

• Activity
  • Community Contributions
Tyber, lunavis and natespin told me where to put people and I followed through with their advice, at least 95% of this tierlist was made by them. These guys are the true creators so props to them, if you have any questions or concerns ask them!

Below is the list I took the time to create with help, if you feel like someone should be moved higher/lower give a reason why either in this forum post.
my-image (9).png

A-Tier: Lord, Fancy, nico, TheBoopinator, DILF, RCK, maka, Putin
B-Tier: Matheus, Banjo, Lenorake, Classix, Mikyle, Dippy, Randy
C-Tier: Zaid, komoto, bell, Toby, DragonKatriina, Velvet, Hot Pocket, Donkey
D-Tier: protostar777, spicy, The Nub, Cessno, Kaiser, FreddieEddie, Krodeon, AcThePlayer, Buffalo, DONGUS, hyper, Rin
F-Tier: Smoky, Box, Spy, Inarius, InfamousBMO, Confused, Mishoo, BANE?, CheesyFather,Pokecraftallday, Gr33d, Punisher, rakkz(Rax), ZiHao, Red, Salami, Sniping, TicklishPickle, Vincent

Last edited:

Zaid_Zilla

Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Stop clowning on Lenin ffs. -1

P.S. I agree with most of the things on this list, just not with the basis of it

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Putin and lord

maka

hey
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
this list is good and im not just saying that because I'm high on it

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
Based on activity? This list must not take 2020 into account
You’ve never disappeared and have always continually checked in or have contributed your input since retiring

Putin

Legendary
Donator
Jul 22, 2020
Virginia
This is the Tierlist of all the people holding Former Staff on the Discord server from. If there's anyone I forgot please tell me below.

This is all based on the following traits:

• Activity
Tyber, lunavis and natespin told me where to put people and I followed through with their advice, at least 95% of this tierlist was made by them. These guys are the true creators so props to them, if you have any questions or concerns ask them!

Below is the list I took the time to create with help, if you feel like someone should be moved higher/lower give a reason why either in this forum post.
View attachment 132

A-Tier: Lord, Fancy, nico, TheBoopinator, DILF, RCK, maka, Putin
B-Tier: Matheus, Banjo, Lenorake, Classix, Mikyle, Dippy, Randy
C-Tier: Zaid, komoto, bell, Toby, DragonKatriina, Velvet, Hot Pocket, Donkey
D-Tier: protostar777, spicy, The Nub, Cessno, Kaiser, FreddieEddie, Krodeon, AcThePlayer, Buffalo, DONGUS, hyper, Rin
F-Tier: Smoky, Box, Spy, Inarius, InfamousBMO, Confused, Mishoo, BANE?, CheesyFather,Pokecraftallday, Gr33d, Punisher, rakkz(Rax), ZiHao, Red, Salami, Sniping, TicklishPickle, Vincent
I agree mostly but if we’re going off activity spicy should be higher, barring coronavirus she remains pretty active even if she tends to come and go a bit, proto should be higher, I can’t remember any extended periods of time he hasn’t been at least semi active in the discord, banjo should be lower I haven’t seen them in ages unless they’re going under a different name rn, komoto should be higher they’re super active rn, zaid should be higher hes been pretty present the entirety I’ve been here at least, fancy probably shouldn’t be as high as he is given his hiatus, maybe lower hot pocket as well she’s pretty busy being a mom I guess and isn’t on hardly at all.

Reactions: protostar777

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
I agree mostly but if we’re going off activity spicy should be higher, barring coronavirus she remains pretty active even if she tends to come and go a bit, proto should be higher, I can’t remember any extended periods of time he hasn’t been at least semi active in the discord, banjo should be lower I haven’t seen them in ages unless they’re going under a different name rn, komoto should be higher they’re super active rn, zaid should be higher hes been pretty present the entirety I’ve been here at least, fancy probably shouldn’t be as high as he is given his hiatus, maybe lower hot pocket as well she’s pretty busy being a mom I guess and isn’t on hardly at all.
The list was also based on community contributions since retiring, Pretzel edited out my edit that highlighted it so is it really my list?

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
Had no idea.
In that case what the flip are box and sniping doing in F. And dammit put Lenin on here
Activity is sided very heavily to recent. Both box and sniping have dropped off the community. More relevant people today are higher tier than relevant people a few years ago. I do agree with bumping Spicy up to at least C tier in-front of velvet tho.
Lennie and Lenin should be added! Lennie easy B tier. Lenin easy high C low B tier.

Reactions: Putin

DILF

Fisherman Extraordinaire
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
"based on activity" >boop and fancy in A tier
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
"activity is sided very heavily to recent"
with the community contributions i can see boop maybe in B tier but fancy should be way lower