BTG Former Staff Tierlist made by natespin, Tyber and lunavis

• A NOTICE REGARDING TIER LISTS:

Please note that all tier lists (especially those made by Tyber) are heavily biased (many on flawed logic) and should not be taken as official or the community's stance on the rankings.

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
The list was also based on community contributions since retiring, Pretzel edited out my edit that highlighted it so is it really my list?
Yes it is. Though I'm fairly certain we agreed that it would only be activity based I'll add back the community contributions part anyway

Zaid_Zilla

Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Do PrisonRP, Dropzone, and Browntown Minecraft count as community contributions?

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
Do PrisonRP, Dropzone, and Browntown Minecraft count as community contributions?
you weren't retired during all of those, community staff kinda different since ingame you still have legendary. You held admin/mod/manager in game so it doesnt count. You should probably be higher tho

Lenin

Jul 21, 2020
Latveria
I agree mostly but if we’re going off activity spicy should be higher, barring coronavirus she remains pretty active even if she tends to come and go a bit, proto should be higher, I can’t remember any extended periods of time he hasn’t been at least semi active in the discord, banjo should be lower I haven’t seen them in ages unless they’re going under a different name rn, komoto should be higher they’re super active rn, zaid should be higher hes been pretty present the entirety I’ve been here at least, fancy probably shouldn’t be as high as he is given his hiatus, maybe lower hot pocket as well she’s pretty busy being a mom I guess and isn’t on hardly at all.
banjo isnt on the discord but plays on the servers tons

Reactions: Putin