Juicy BTG - TTT Managers Tierlist Official (2016 - 2020)

• A NOTICE REGARDING TIER LISTS:

Please note that all tier lists (especially those made by Tyber) are heavily biased (many on flawed logic) and should not be taken as official or the community's stance on the rankings.

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
This the Tierlist of all the Managers, S.Managers and C.Managers on the TTT servers from 2016 to 2020. If there's anyone I forgot please tell me below.

This is all based on the following traits I think are key to being a outstanding manager:

• Likeability
  • Leadership
  • What they've done during their time
  • Activity on the servers
In my opinion, none of these are better than the other, though, one trait can heavily carry/drag a persons spot on the list if they have shown an exemplary or weak amount of said trait.

I did not include side project management(Non-TTT) because that's more work and nobody cares about that. It's also harder to show some of the traits on dead servers.

Below is the list I took the time to create, if you feel like someone should be moved higher/lower give a reason why either in this forum post or if you're too shy my DMs on discord are open and I will update the list if I agree with it.

S-Tier: Cameron, Sunshoes
A-Tier: TheBoopinator, Trundler, rkelly828, AcThePlayer, Putin
B-Tier: Lord, DILF, Mikyle, Fancy, Patrick, agabriel.rodz, Randy Newman, Matheus, Communist Monkey, Coldwinds
C-Tier: Tyber, BuffaloBrendon, hyperxlc, SkdVincent, Moglin, Parker, maka, Cobby, wonderbread
D-Tier: EddieFromTheFuture, Tori, Roxas
F-Tier: Vikz, Mystiic Turtle, Velvet, Sodor, SaltedPeanutMan

Last edited:

DILF

Fisherman Extraordinaire
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
tell me please what tyber has done, how he is likeable, where his leadership is, etc

lord

Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
tell me please what tyber has done, how he is likeable, where his leadership is, etc
i really cant, he can move to high c-tier but i think he would make mid b tier if he stayed as manager for a couple more months

Reactions: DILF

lord

Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Moved Cobby to D-Tier
Moved Tyber to C-Tier
Moved Patrick Above Matheus
Putin moved to A-Tier

Also there's nothing wrong with B-Tier, if you were a good manager in my eyes you got b tier you just werent above and beyond

Zaid_Zilla

Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah uh communist monkey should be higher. He was super young but still so incredibly likable that playing whenever he was on was a joy. He and gabe were managers at the same time but IMO he should be higher than him. I do admit that a downside was activity but that only made the rare times he actually got on more cherish-able.

Dippy Fresh

Matisse Thybulle Stan Account
Donator
Jul 19, 2020
Yeah uh communist monkey should be higher. He was super young but still so incredibly likable that playing whenever he was on was a joy. He and gabe were managers at the same time but IMO he should be higher than him. I do admit that a downside was activity but that only made the rare times he actually got on more cherish-able.
Gabe was a better manager than monkey, easily imo

Reactions: Putin