Juicy BTG - TTT Managers Tierlist Official (2016 - 2020)

• A NOTICE REGARDING TIER LISTS:

Please note that all tier lists (especially those made by Tyber) are heavily biased (many on flawed logic) and should not be taken as official or the community's stance on the rankings.

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
I liked fancy but putin

Why do you think that?
Community outreach is the best out of a majority of the A tier if not all. I know hella people always messaged fancy about problems they were having. For dropzone dilf was literally just there in name but not there anywhere else and fancy was co-managing TTT while also trying to get more players for Dropzone and producing more ideas than I can count.
End me sucking Fancy’s dick, just had to be said from what Dilf was saying earlier about me.

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
For dropzone dilf was literally just there in name but not there anywhere else and fancy was co-managing TTT while also trying to get more players for Dropzone and producing more ideas than I can count.
End me sucking Fancy’s dick, just had to be said from what Dilf was saying earlier about me.
TTT Management only, what they did or did not do for dropzone is irrelevant.

Community outreach is the best out of a majority of the A tier if not all. I know hella people always messaged fancy about problems they were having.
I can say the same for Putin as well, he was also really outgoing and always fun to be around, based af.

I think DILF was more of a leader than Fancy, and used to be less interactive to which he fixed as his time as manager went on.

• Love
Reactions: DILF

Karmic Justice

Head of HR
Scooper
Jul 17, 2020
Now, as is custom with all lists, I wanna see a metric for what qualifies for each of the different tiers

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Legendary
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Put myself in B-Tier as the benchmark and put ppl around me based on the follow qualities
  • Likeability
  • Leadership
  • What they've done during their time
  • Activity on the servers
A couple people were also placed based on feedback i received before i made this forum post, F tier is mostly filled with managers who have been demoted

TheBoopinator

Legendary
Jul 18, 2020
I was only manager for like a month until trap house sapped all my fun of the game away which forced me to do 2 things a manager should never have to do. A staff Nuke and an ultimatum and then I quit. I should be lower lmao.

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
I was only manager for like a month until trap house sapped all my fun of the game away which forced me to do 2 things a manager should never have to do. A staff Nuke and an ultimatum and then I quit. I should be lower lmao.
You made the bullying thread. Youre an A in my book.