Juicy BTG - TTT Managers Tierlist Official (2016 - 2020)

Aug 1, 2020
Application for A-tier
Name: Squeaker Bitch
Manager of: CSS, General TTT Servers, DarkRP, most importantly Zombie Survival
Why?: I was manager of a variety of different servers giving me the opportunity to to meet people of all walks of life. This has given me a unique perspective on life. Additionally, there was a time that I left sunshoes by himself in complete surprise. If I did not do this I believe sunshoes would not be the big man he is today. Lastly, being a manager of Zombie Survival, officially the best server via democratic vote gives me automatic A-tier status.
Thank you for considering me,
Rocko

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Forum Mod
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Application for A-tier
Name: Squeaker Bitch
Manager of: CSS, General TTT Servers, DarkRP, most importantly Zombie Survival
Why?: I was manager of a variety of different servers giving me the opportunity to to meet people of all walks of life. This has given me a unique perspective on life. Additionally, there was a time that I left sunshoes by himself in complete surprise. If I did not do this I believe sunshoes would not be the big man he is today. Lastly, being a manager of Zombie Survival, officially the best server via democratic vote gives me automatic A-tier status.
Thank you for considering me,
Rocko
Advertised this on the server, included management on other servers when this thread is about TTT management only.

Denied and Closed.

Last edited: