BTG - TTT Managers Tierlist Official Official (2016 - 2020)

Cameron

🏆 Participation Trophy Recipient
Scooper
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
Pennsylvania, United States
playbtg.com
This the Tierlist of all the Managers, S.Managers and C.Managers on the TTT servers from 2016 to 2020. If there's anyone I forgot please tell me below.

This is all based on the following traits I think are key to being a outstanding manager:

• Likeability
  • Leadership
  • What they've done during their time
  • Activity on the servers
In my opinion, none of these are better than the other, though, one trait can heavily carry/drag a persons spot on the list if they have shown an exemplary or weak amount of said trait.

I did not include side project management(Non-TTT) because that's more work and nobody cares about that. It's also harder to show some of the traits on dead servers.

Below is the list I took the time to create, if you feel like someone should be moved higher/lower give a reason why either in this forum post or if you're too shy my DMs on discord are open and I will update the list if I agree with it.

S-Tier: Overwatch
A-Tier:
B-Tier:
C-Tier:
D-Tier:
F-Tier: Vikz, Mystiic Turtle, Velvet, Sodor, SaltedPeanutMan, TheBoopinator, Trundler, rkelly828, AcThePlayer, Putin, Lord, DILF, Mikyle, Fancy, agabriel.rodz, Randy Newman, Patrick, Matheus, Communist Monkey, Coldwinds, Tyber, BuffaloBrendon, hyperxlc, SkdVincent, Moglin, Parker, maka, Cobby, wonderbread, EddieFromTheFuture, Tori, Roxas, Cameron, Sunshoes

Randy Newman

Legendary
Jul 23, 2020
S-Tier: Randy and Rkelly
A-Tier:
B-Tier:
C-Tier:
D-Tier:
F-Tier: Vikz, Mystiic Turtle, Velvet, Sodor, SaltedPeanutMan, TheBoopinator, Trundler, AcThePlayer, Putin, Lord, DILF, Mikyle, Fancy, agabriel.rodz, Patrick, Matheus, Communist Monkey, Coldwinds, Tyber, BuffaloBrendon, hyperxlc, SkdVincent, Moglin, Parker, maka, Cobby, wonderbread, EddieFromTheFuture, Tori, Roxas, Sunshoes

Super F-Tier: Cameron

luv u cam