Accepted ElonMusk Staff Application

• Before posting in someone else's staff application, consider first if what you are going to say really needs to be said. Staff apps are meant to be a place where applicants can demonstrate to the managers and scoopers why they would be a good fit for a staff position, as well as allow the community to give feedback about the user. They are not a place that needs to be filled with one-word posts and off-topic discussion.

DO post if...
    You have constructive advice/criticism for the applicant
    You have feedback about the applicant (not their app)
    You are helping to clarify information, or
    You want to give a positive or negative recommendation (+1/-1)

DON'T post if...
    You have nothing constructive to say
    You are repeating the same advice from other users
    Your post has nothing to do with the staff applicant
    You are posting only asking to be added to their staff list, or
    You are replying to another off-topic post
    You are giving a positive or negative recommendation (+1/-1) without actually playing with the applicant.

For many users staff applications are their first interaction with the community outside of their home server so the last thing we should be doing is setting a bad example. From now on these off-topic posts will be deleted and repeat offenders will be given warning points.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElonMusk

Trial Staff
Aug 1, 2020
Select a Server
TTT Vanilla 2 - Map Rotation
What is your in-game rank?
Trusted
Hello. My name is Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX. I have played the TTT game mode in Gmod in my free time over the last 8 years. I find this game to be very relaxing. I would smoke weed in my free time but I’m sure as you have seen before, my stockholders didn’t think too highly of that idea.

I have had a fair bit of staff experience over the years in Gmod. I was an admin on a DarkRP server (can’t remember the name, been a very long time) and moderator on Not a crappy TTT server for 6 months. I’ve spent many hours scrolling through logs and watching deathscenes.

The community here at Browntown gaming is incredible. I want to join the staff team so I can use my experience to help you guys enforce the rules and ensure a positive server experience for everyone. Thank you for your time and I look forward to moderating with you guys soon!

Reactions: Joker

Jake the Dog

I'm lagging
Supporter
Jul 17, 2020
The United States
When I saw you on last night you were pretty cool. I don’t think you did anything bad that would’ve caused you to be slain / muted / gagged so I’ll give you a +1

Caribou

Jul 17, 2020
-1 still a noob both literally and figuratively don't think he should be staff yet maybe in the future he can get t.mod but right now it's a big no bro 🤨

A Friend

Overlord
Jul 26, 2020
For now, I have to leave it at a -1 that can change. Although you know the rules and are THE elon musk, I have seen you do some negative things/immature things recently.

ElonMusk

Trial Staff
Aug 1, 2020
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all of the feedback both positive and negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.