Denied Evasion1403 Staff Application

• Before posting in someone else's staff application, consider first if what you are going to say really needs to be said. Staff apps are meant to be a place where applicants can demonstrate to the managers and scoopers why they would be a good fit for a staff position, as well as allow the community to give feedback about the user. They are not a place that needs to be filled with one-word posts and off-topic discussion.

DO post if...
    You have constructive advice/criticism for the applicant
    You have feedback about the applicant (not their app)
    You are helping to clarify information, or
    You want to give a positive or negative recommendation (+1/-1)

DON'T post if...
    You have nothing constructive to say
    You are repeating the same advice from other users
    Your post has nothing to do with the staff applicant
    You are posting only asking to be added to their staff list, or
    You are replying to another off-topic post
    You are giving a positive or negative recommendation (+1/-1) without actually playing with the applicant.

For many users staff applications are their first interaction with the community outside of their home server so the last thing we should be doing is setting a bad example. From now on these off-topic posts will be deleted and repeat offenders will be given warning points.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evasion1403

Sep 3, 2020
Select a Server
TTT Vanilla 2 - Map Rotation
What is your in-game rank?
Regular
Hey there. My name is Evasion1403. I've played Gmod/TTT on and off for the better part of 10 years, recently thats been here on Browntown. Since returning to Gmod i've loved playing on BTG, and want to help out.

I have had a fair bit of staff experience in Gmod. I was an admin on Turtle TTT for 2 years, and a Mod on another TTT server but ive since forgotten it's name because it died.

I love playing on BTG because the community amazing, the mix of genuine following the rules but also having fun is great. I want to join staff to help continue to foster this community and be a part of growing the community even more. Thanks for taking a look at this and hopefully I can be a part of moderating this community soon. Oh, also kos Joker.

Caribou

Jul 17, 2020
Barely see you on the servers and when I do it's not like you're contributing to anything, no clear reason to give you Moderator as it's not like you have been here for a while or even put yourself out there, this application just seems too hasty and spontaneous as I don't recall you standing out that much.
Work on your activity and put yourself out there maybe

Meowii

Currently getting into the t room
Forum Mod
Server Admin
Jul 16, 2020
I kinda have to agree with Caribou on this one. The very few times I have seen you online, you didn't seem to stay for long. You would usually play 1-2 maps rotations and then leave and I wouldn't see you again until a couple weeks later. I would try and work on your activity and make sure your presence more known.

Evasion1403

Sep 3, 2020
Barely see you on the servers and when I do it's not like you're contributing to anything, no clear reason to give you Moderator as it's not like you have been here for a while or even put yourself out there, this application just seems too hasty and spontaneous as I don't recall you standing out that much.
Work on your activity and put yourself out there maybe
Ive played at least a couple hours every day for almost a month now. Usually when Joker is on. I barely see you on, likely because we're on at different times. And how exactly do you expect non staff to contribute? I dont appreciate your rude and demeaning response to my genuine application. Ive had a good time and been helping when possible when I have been playing (which has been regularly).

Reactions: protostar777

Caribou

Jul 17, 2020
Wasn't being rude at all, just don't see a reason you should get a moderating position, why did you get so defensive? After all an application being made doesn't nor should guarantee a position on the staffing team, I play every time the server peaks in popularity and you are rarely on, even if you were I don't even notice you; nothing about what you do earns you a position, just "playing" or "being" on the server isn't enough to earn you a position, you're just a Regular and have never contributed to the community or the servers, not saying it's mandatory but your presence is barely negligible

Tyber

Princess
Forum Mod
Supporter
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
You need to put yourself out in the community more and work on activity as we've barely seen you if at all.
You may reapply in a month. Denied and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.