It's time

Cameron

🏆 Participation Trophy Recipient
Donator
Jul 16, 2020
Pennsylvania, United States
playbtg.com
Greetings all you browntowners,

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I'm stepping down. For those of you who have been around for a bit, you'll know this isn't the first time I've stepped down. There is one critical difference this time around.. In the past, I've kept maintaining certain areas of BT and retained basically full access to everything despite not holding the Scooper rank. Effective immediately, I'll be removing myself from the Scooper role. Over the next month, I will be transferring everything over to the remaining leaders of this community and after that month is up, removing myself from BT's systems as well.

I'm not going to get sappy and start mentioning a bunch of people. Truth be told, there's too many of you to individually call out and thank for keeping Browntown afloat over the years. I will make these few obligatory mentions though:
@monkeymacman It's all yours now! You're the main person in charge of development on BT now. Good luck and don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need anything.
@nico @Meowii Don't let the place burn down okay? ;)
@BuffaloBrendon Eat a dick

I'll take my purple rank now! Also, below gay.

Lena

Drinking Arizona Green Tea
Jul 16, 2020
Since I was also planning on retiring and don't think it's necessary to make a post, I have decided to be the 3rd person to retire today. It's been fun everyone and thank you for all the enjoyable experiences throughout my time playing :)

Caribou

Jul 17, 2020
Since I was also planning on retiring and don't think it's necessary to make a post, I have decided to be the 4th person to retire today. It's been boring everyone and thank you for all the dumbass experiences throughout my time being CEO

Stoked

Sep 28, 2020
Since I was also planning on retiring and don't think it's necessary to make a post, I simply won't.