• Poll closed .

HesitantCorgi

The Coolest Corgi
Server Mod
Donator
Sep 14, 2020
Georgia, USA
www.twitch.tv
If there is enough people who would like to join, I will be hosting a weekly Netflix movie night using the Google Chrome extension Netflix Party with a new horror movie each week starting on the first of October! This may turn into a more frequent thing during the month depending on turn out. The day before each movie night I will post a poll with a few options so the group can decide what to watch together! Movies that aren't voted are not necessarily out of the running and may come back in another poll! First poll will go up on the last of September! What is your favorite horror movie? Who is your favorite killer? Most importantly, are you ready to GET SPOOPY!

Reactions: nico

Mogi

poopy head - Honorary Title by Hingle
Sep 14, 2020
So every thursday in october? what time are you looking at

you know I need every detail imaginable

HesitantCorgi

The Coolest Corgi
Server Mod
Donator
Sep 14, 2020
Georgia, USA
www.twitch.tv
Poll will close Noon on the 1st, planning on posting the link to stream here at 7pm eastern standard. Netflix may be required? Unsure as I cannot test the extension by myself.

HesitantCorgi

The Coolest Corgi
Server Mod
Donator
Sep 14, 2020
Georgia, USA
www.twitch.tv
So there was a tie between Hush and Evil Dead so I will break the tie with Hush and Evil Dead will remain on the list for
Next week! Link will be posted here and on the IRL discord at about 7 Eastern Standard

HesitantCorgi

The Coolest Corgi
Server Mod
Donator
Sep 14, 2020
Georgia, USA
www.twitch.tv
I apologize but I may have to push back the movie tonight, my fiancé and I are currently grocery shopping as her work for her out late today. Link will be posted as soon as I can!