Radio & Podcasts

fissile2

Jul 28, 2020
I agree.
Post your top radio stations and podcasts here. Be as brief or detailed as you like.

Sportsnet 590: The Fan - My go-to radio station for sports.

Jazz FM 91 - Jazz. Good jazz. Also plays the blues sometimes too.

The Remnant - Former NR writer and co-founder of The Dispatch Jonah Goldberg talks, alone or with a guest, about whatever he (or the guest) wants.

The Commentary Magazine Podcast - John Podhoretz, Noah Rothman, Christine Rosen, and Abe Greenwald review current events. A new episode is released each weekday for the duration of the quarantine. It can get repetitive if you listen to each episode, so listen to the newest one every few days or whenever some big event transpires for the optimal experience.

Advisory Opinions - David French and Sarah Isgur talk mostly about American law, as well as some culture and politics for 1 hour every Monday and Thursday.

GLoP Culture - Goldberg, Rob Long, and Podhoretz casually discuss entertainment, culture, and politics.

The Juice Box Podcast - The classically-liberal college student Juice Boy (usually) examines ideas, and answers questions posed by the patrons. There are 2 podcasts by this name if I remember correctly, I am referring to https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX-l1AmdL6zSJ1FONR708F48sTJF7uMO_ .

Hello Internet - CGP Grey and Brady Haran banter.

State Of The Youtube - Goofy goobers Emplemon, Rusty Cage, and Mumkey consider the goings-on of Youtube.

Composerish - Modern composers Kevin Macleod and Bryan Teoh confer about music, veering off in other directions regularly. Episodes are released on Mondays, and last 30 minutes.

Reactions: lord

lord

Browntowns Official Tierlist Maker
Forum Mod
Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Ontario, Canada
sportsnet? a fellow canadian i see

Whenever I'm in the car I listen to 680 news or FLOW 93.5 for hiphop , sometimes WBLK 93.7 for hiphop too as well as the funniest prank phone calls on the Steve Harvey Morning Show

Reactions: fissile2

Putin

Legendary
Donator
Jul 22, 2020
Virginia
I pay for Spotify specifically so I don't have to listen to the radio. Maybe it's different in Canada but radio here sucks butt cheeks

• Sad
Reactions: fissile2

Zaid_Zilla

Donator
Jul 17, 2020
Radio here plays the same few songs on repeat. Most of them are 1-3 year old and only one(right now it’s Dababy’s Rockstar) is actually recent.

This is not an exaggeration. It’s really that bad.

93.1 - All time hits
97.9 - Pop
104.7 - Hip-Hop(listen to this the most)

Reactions: Putin